Wednesday, January 14, 2009

2009 Already?

Perhaps I've bit off more than I can chew, digitally speaking. I recently joined Facebook and found it rather addictive. This poor little blog sat here completely ignored for months on end.

But I'm going to try to recommit. Perhaps my blog and I should seek counseling? No. No need. I remember the joys of spouting out into the great wide open, unsure if anyone is reading, but finding it enjoyable and cathartic just the same.

A new goal should get my creative juices flowing. I'm planning... No. I'm training for.... No. I'm going to do a half marathon. That's more than 13 miles for those of you at home keeping score. The longest I've ever run before is 7 miles, so this is a big one for me. And once again I'm putting it here in writing, whether anyone is reading this or not, as a sort of contract with my self.

Do it Jen. Run Jen Run. Oh yes, and Blog Jen Blog.

No comments: